It’s time for summer! I truly feel that God’s presence has been shining on me brighter than the sun! In November when I first committed to this trip, I fervently prayed that the Lord would pay off my trip by May 1st. I’m the type of person that would have been stressing out way too much if I was waiting until the last minute to raise my funds. After my update in April, God miraculously paid off the rest of my trip! God’s favor has astounded me throughout this process. My faith for financial support seemed to be effortlessly easy. Normally, this would be my hardest area for me to believe for, however, God spoke so clearly, I knew that He would provide. As I’ve said before, God spoke to me and said that He was preparing me for Turkey to prepare me for the rest of my life. I believe that the greatness of God’s love is pouring into me in a way that I’ve never known. He’s been expanding my faith for provision and favor. Also, He’s been teaching me to trust His voice with a depth that is seeping into every area of my spirit. Each principle the Lord has been teaching me is forming my future in His will. I feel extraordinarily blessed by His hands in my life! We leave 18 days from today; this time has flown by! While we were meeting a few weeks back, I felt God release me and our team to receive from Him just as much as we’re pouring out of Him. I feel like this trip is going to be transformational for each of us in molding who we are as worshippers and prayer warriors. I’m hoping that our intercession would be catapulted to a new level so that we see some drastic changes in the spiritual oppression over the country! I sincerely appreciate each of you and dearly thank you again for your commitment to supporting me both financially and prayerfully! Your prayers are of immeasurable value to my team and me.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment